Nike sneakers with hook-and-loop strap
- Enjoy a versatile experience while lifting weights or drilling for speed and agility with the dynamic Nike® Metcon Sport cross training shoes.
- Breathable mesh uppers with abrasion-resistant synthetic skin at the base.
- Single hook-and-loop strap and a stretchy boot-fit for a locked-down feel that can be adjusted for different exercises on-the-fly.
- Bootie construction for a sock-like feel.
- Cushioned insole.
- Cushioning foam midsole.
- Rubber outsole with pieced construction for flex and expansion and multi-directional traction pattern for grip, speed, and agility on flat, indoor, and turf surfaces.
- Weight: 14 oz
Although the Nike Metcon Sport shoes are manufactured and promoted for the weight lifting sports market they are elegant and comfortable enough to weat as casual sneakers.
Well, casual sneakers, their design is close to fashion sneakers. As you can buy them in different flavours. Black / White / Red / Anthracite / Blue.
The comfortable sneakers have a hook and loop strap which makes them ideal for adjusting. You put the sneakers on just as easily without worrying about tripping over laces.
It’s good to see Nike creating fashionable sneakers with an alternate closing system. As laces can be a bit of a burden sometimes it’s good to have laceless sneakers.